Friday, December 01, 2006

Homesick...

Trevor asked me the other day if I was homesick yet... At the time, I wasn't doing bad at all. I was out fishing and skydiving, but today, we went for a drive in the mountains. As I sat on the edge the edge of the creek I was thinking about Amy. (This might get sappy, so all of you that don't like that sort of stuff stop reading now)

Anyways, as I sat on the edge of the mountain stream I was thinking about Amy. The sun was beating down on my back and warming me all the way through. It made me think of the cool summer night, when Amy and I would sit out on her porch and would watch the sun set.

I miss watching baseball games in the summer heat, down at the bucks field, having a cold beer...
I miss coming home to a freshly cooked meal (thanks to bunny) and a big smile from Nick...
I miss watching anime with the guys...
I miss playing games online with Walter and Kevin...
But most of all I miss your arms around my neck Amy, and a goodnight kiss...

- Thinking of you -

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

awww...i miss you too baby, life without goodnight kisses just isn't the same...but we'll be together soon enough. :) i love you so much...thinking of you too...
xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home