Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm currently sitting in Seattle at my brother's house waiting for the departure time to come around. I've been awake for a few hours now and it's only 9:45. I guess the anticipation is eating me up inside.

This world map is a neat little tool. I can mark on it everywhere I go and leave little comments about each one, like the date, weather, or anything really. I thought it would be a nice visual for all of you wanting to know where i've been so far.

I'll try and get some photos up as soon as possible. Technically the trip has already begun, I'm out of Bozeman. Step 1... Complete. And no, it wasn't as easy as you'd think it would be. Between building a house for my parents, packing up everything I own to go into storage, and hosting the coolest halloween party ever, well, lets just say I'm a bit tired and under the weather right now.

Please post some comments for me to read, it really is nice to hear a friendly voice while away for so long. Thanks for everything, your travelling friend . . .

Mike



5 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
We hope you have a great trip. Love m & D

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your on your way! That is a nifty map tool thing you have up. Turns out I'm home for Christmas...how excited am I!? I hope all the changes that happen with you and at home are for the better!
-warm fuzzies

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are probably in the LA airport.
already i miss hearing your voice and its been like 8 hours. bet its finally hitting you now. have fun in warm/sunny fiji. love you!!!
amy

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo you're on your way to Fiji! I bet you can't wait! It'll be nice to get there and relax a bit and really soak in all your surroundings. heres a neat idea...take a picture of your sleeping area at each place you stay and of the bathroom at each place..hehewe'll get to see how different they are from home and in different countries :)

Laurel

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Mike said...

That's a fun idea Laurel... I think I may do that. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home