Thursday, September 07, 2006

When will I be where?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is the current travel dates for the trip. Russell has really been on the ball with getting everything together. So, if anyone is travelling during this next year, or would like to travel during this next year... I would be really happy to see Bozemanites on the other side of the world.

On a side note, both my parents will be flying to New Zealand and spending about 2 weeks with me, fishing and treking around the island. If any of you enjoy trout fishing, I highly recommend looking into New Zealand... the trout average from 4-10 lbs!!! My dad and I are so excited.

Currently: Still working on the house for my dad and playing around on my turntables. ( I love mixing! )

P.S. I set Comments to public, so now anyone can leave a comment. :-D

6 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nifty
-warm fuzzies

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hey, don't forget to sign your name at the bottom of your comments... or we won't know who left the message. :-D

Mike

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured you'd know by warm fuzzies
-Mel

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Russ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Mike,

I have a feeling that this trip is going to hit you like a ton of bricks... in a good way. You have been working so hard to earn money for the trip I am guessing that the full realization of what starts in only 44 days has not hit you yet. But, I think that it will only make you that much more jacked when it finally does set it.

Getting more excited by the day,

-Russ

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, trying to get this bloggin thing down. Is this the right place to post? (3rd try here)

-Walter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home